LFDE was awarded the French SRI label for six of its funds
La Financière de l’Échiquier (LFDE) has further deepened its commitment to SRI as four more of its funds , have been awarded the French SRI label. This brings the number of SRI-labelled funds to six, representing nearly 30% of assets under management.
The four newly labelled funds are as follows :
- Echiquier Agenor Mid Cap Europe, which holds EUR 1.2 billion in assets under management and is the largest SRI-labelled fund for European small and mid-caps
- Echiquier Agenor Euro Mid Cap, which follows the same strategy in the eurozone
- Echiquier Alpha Major, a covered fund benefitting from the expertise of Echiquier Major SRI Growth Europe
- Echiquier Credit Europe, which invests in European corporate debt
This label, created by the French government in 2016, was also renewed for two other LFDE funds for three more years:
- Echiquier Major SRI Growth Europe, which received one of the Climetrics Funds Awards in 2019
- Echiquier Positive Impact Europe, an impact fund
Sonia Fasolo, SRI manager :
“This success is first and foremost thanks to the efforts of the management teams as well as the integration of SRI criteria in 2018. We applied the SRI practices used in managing our SRI funds across our entire fund range. We are delighted to have been recognised for this approach.”
Olivier de Berranger, Deputy CEO and Chief Investment Officer:
In addition to the Belgian Towards Sustainability label received for two of our funds, being awarded the SRI label reaffirms our long-standing commitment to responsible investment. We don’t intend to stop there – SRI is a key issue for the future.
Click here for more information about SRI by LFDE.
Anne-Laure Gelot│ firstname.lastname@example.org│+33 (0)1 47 23 98 11
Géraldine Fanara │email@example.com │ +33 (0)1 47 23 98 12
Anne Auchatraire │ firstname.lastname@example.org │+33 (0)1 53 70 74 68
Anne-Charlotte Créac’h │ email@example.com │ +33 (0)1 53 70 94 21
 Here the word “fund” can refer to FCPs or SICAVs. These funds entail a risk of capital loss.
 The funds presented here may not be registered in your country. Please contact your usual representative for more information.
The summer of 2023 was one of devastating fires. In Canada, they destroyed nearly 16.5 million hectares of forest –…
So what is this syndrome affecting nearly 60% of young Americans? It’s eco-anxiety, a term coined in the 1990s –…